Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angel M Rosario has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Celiac Disease
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 5 of 28
The wait to see Dr. Rosario was an hour and a half! Also, we had to get to the surgery center by 5:30 am so we didn't have to wait a couple of hours for the procedure! After my procedure, I was referred for another test - it's been a few weeks and no one has called to share the results of my test. Dr. and staff were nice but it seems too much like a cattle call and the lack of follow-up is disturbing.
Dr. Rosario Made me wait 2 hours and didn't have the respect to even say "sorry for the wait". Horribly rude the rest of the very quick appointment. Would not let me explain my situation. Dr. Angel Rosario seemed to only care about doing a follow up scope on me which I would have to pay out of pocket. He didn't try to answer any of my questions. I still have no clue why Im feeling as I am- and no idea why I need the procedure he suggested. Looked it up and its not at all what I need. In fact its very unnecessary. I was pleasant and didn't complain- was willing to work with him to figuring out my issue. But he seemed uninterested. Never had a doctor make me feel so invaluable. What it comes down to is more appointments to scope so he can gain more money, not really helping the client.
I wish I had read these reviews before scheduling an appointment with this doctor! We waited for over an hour and a half and never saw him. The staff were inconsiderate, dispassionate, unapologetic, and rude. The doctor was late arriving to the office, we were told when we asked: so - and I quote "it's not our fault". I don't care how good a doctor supposedly is, if he/she is not concerned about human relations, he/she is not fit to be practicing!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Angel M Rosario accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Angel M Rosario is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.