Dr. Angel Rosario Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Angel Rosario?

Patient

Posted on September 7th, 2016

The wait to see Dr. Rosario was an hour and a half! Also, we had to get to the surgery center by 5:30 am so we didn't have to wait a couple of hours for the procedure! After my procedure, I was referred for another test - it's been a few weeks and no one has called to share the results of my test. Dr. and staff were nice but it seems too much like a cattle call and the lack of follow-up is disturbing.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Dr Rosario is an excellent GI doctor. I will recommend him to anyone. Very friendly

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Dr. Rosario Made me wait 2 hours and didn't have the respect to even say "sorry for the wait". Horribly rude the rest of the very quick appointment. Would not let me explain my situation. Dr. Angel Rosario seemed to only care about doing a follow up scope on me which I would have to pay out of pocket. He didn't try to answer any of my questions. I still have no clue why Im feeling as I am- and no idea why I need the procedure he suggested. Looked it up and its not at all what I need. In fact its very unnecessary. I was pleasant and didn't complain- was willing to work with him to figuring out my issue. But he seemed uninterested. Never had a doctor make me feel so invaluable. What it comes down to is more appointments to scope so he can gain more money, not really helping the client.

Buyer Beware: Read these reviews!

Posted on April 7th, 2014

I wish I had read these reviews before scheduling an appointment with this doctor! We waited for over an hour and a half and never saw him. The staff were inconsiderate, dispassionate, unapologetic, and rude. The doctor was late arriving to the office, we were told when we asked: so - and I quote "it's not our fault". I don't care how good a doctor supposedly is, if he/she is not concerned about human relations, he/she is not fit to be practicing!

THE WORST!!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Staff needs class on TLC

Posted on December 14th, 2011

I like Dr. Rosario. His office staff though is very cold. I will be changing GI docs very soon.

NEVER AGAIN!

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

THERE ARE TOO MANY DOCTORS OUT THERE, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS ONE.HIS STAFF IS THE WORST I'VE EVER SEEN.

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on October 4th, 2011

if you are looking for a doctor that will take FOREVER this is your office!!! The staff is EXTREMELY rude and unhelpful, the appointments are booked months out, upon FINALLY making it to the appointment you will probably wait over two hours just to see the doctor and he nor his staff will offer an apology for the lack of timliness. Once you do see him, he is NOT thorough and you are then RUSHED out of the office without being disclosed all of the vital information. If you need to change your appoinment, GOOD LUCK! AGAIN...if you want a horrible doctor with unhelpful, RUDE staff where you will have to wait HOURS to be seen...book your appointment today! I will be sure to let everyone know how extremely terrible this office is!

Great and Caring Doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2010

Dr. Rosario is a wonderful and caring gastroenterologist. I drive from Tampa to see him at this office. The staff here is wonderful and the wait time is good.

This is a good physician

Posted on June 13th, 2010

I think this physician is very knowledgeable and caring. His staff is also very attentive. I highly recommend him.

Lacks knowledge and has money greed

Posted on January 11th, 2010

He doesn't like it if a patient refuses to do an expensive test will dump you as a patient. He dumped 3 of my freinds who refused. One lady did not want to do a biopsy and he abandoned her as a patient refused to give her any more refills. Another Mother did not want to sunject her 5 year old daughter to a Colonoscopy and he dumped her and told her to never come back - claimed filue to follow medical advice.Clearly he cares most about money and doing test to cover his behind.

Posted on December 21st, 2016