Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angel J Salazar Jr
Dr. Angel J Salazar Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Salazar is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock. Dr. Salazar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Angel J Salazar Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Angel J Salazar Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 22
He gives me the treatment to get the problem solved on the first visit. He listen to what I have to say. He's not on autopilot with his treatment of me or my illness. I go to him even though my insurance company wants me to go to an "in network" doctor. His prices are very reasonable when I don't have insurance coverage. And he's nice.
I was referred to Dr Salazar by Dr Blake Frieden and I've been seeing Dr. Salazar over 3 years now. Dr Salazar is VERY thorough before diagnosing and have all ways received a proper diagnosis. He builds rapport with his patients. And, to find a doctor that's approachable and without a pompous attitude is rare!! Plus, his nurses are just as precious as can be!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Salazar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Angel J Salazar Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWhite Rock Family Health, 9015 Garland Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Angel J Salazar Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.