Dr. Angel E Tafur Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Angel E Tafur?

Dr Tafur was incredibly rude and disrespectful to me during my first visit...wanted to argue everything I brought up and was more interested in asserting, what was clearly, his lack of knowledge. His staff is not any better... Never have I been to a medical practice where everyone starting from the doctor is so unprofessional, rude and disrespectful! NEVER!!! Not sure how he’s still practicing medicine.

Arrogant, does not listen, elitist, never will return... went into hallway to review his credentials... nurse "not allowed in hallway, safety concerns"...

Stay away

One appointment. Left. Rude and sarcastic as soon as he opened his mouth. First experience like this in 60 yrs. Now doctor at Freedom Pointe rehab but he doesn't see patients. Lucky for them. Hope he skims records.

Office staff rude. Dr. Trafur got very angry with me on my last visit when I told him I had gone to a specialist for my problem.

See him if you:

Want to be told what to do. Are happy not to have input into your treatment. Don't feel it is necessary to fully and appropriately convey your symptoms and history. Want a doctor who speed reads through lab results. Are willing to wait for your next visit in 1 month to discuss seriously abnormal blood work.

very good first visit

1st visit, everything on time, spent time with me, looking forward to follow up visit.

Never again

This man was one of the rudest persons I've ever met. Had I not been so taken back by the fact that I have respect for doctors I would have left before he sat down. His attitude started as soon as he entered the door. Stay away. We have hundreds of great doctors have ere. No reason to start at the bottom of the nucket

not a good doctor

I have never dealt with a "doctor" who is so full of himself that he forgets his primary mission, treat the patient and help him get better. He is "the wizard" and nothing you do or say gets through to him. His attitude is just do what I say and don't bother me with facts, personal evaluations, or even concurrent input from other doctors.Shame on me for staying with him for so long, I think I just wanted continuity but the cost was my well being. We had a confrontational relationship almost from the beginning (10 years ago). He has a condescending attitude that comes across as "don"t ever question me and adds comments like "don't you want to get better?" or "you're fat" which is pretty obvious to me. When I finally made some progress on my weight, not a word of encouragement came from him. I was always a little skeptical that he never checked meds he prescribed contraindicated any other meds. I checked the status of his meds myself, yes on the internet, and found side effects which he never bothered to mention. I would not recommend him as a doctor or caring human being. As of Dec 2015, I have discontinued my association with Tafur's office. I just wonder if I would be feeling any better if I dropped him sooner. I know, different strokes for different folks but I would never recommend him to anyone as a doctor.

bad choice for a family md

I have found Dr. Tafur to be both rude and unprofessional. When I accompanied my husband to his appointment, Dr. Tafur failed to review my husband's lab results with him, failed to renew a prescription for a BP medication and refused to discuss my husband's medications with him. This last was particularly annoying since my husband had made a double appointment so that there would be time to do this. I told the office staff the reason for the double appointment and again told the nurse just prior to the appointment. When my husband started to ask about his medications, Dr. Tafur stood up and said that he didn't have time for this and that he had patients to see. He then left the exam room. I am an RN with a Masters degree and in all my years of practice, I have never encountered a physician who acted in such a rude and unprofessional manner.

This guy does not deserve to call himself a Doctor

This man might have the title of Dr. but that's about it. First of all any doctor that has to advertise in the local newspaper cannot be much of a doctor. I know mine does not. His bedside manner is atrocious. Recently my 78 year old father was on a hospital stay in The Villages Regional Hospital when Tafur visited him. His first words to me were "you need to get out". Being a daughter I was appalled at that. My parents wanted me there to help. I do understand the H.I.P.A. laws but his behavior was totally uncalled for. I was there because my father doesn't hear well and I wanted to help. Later on that same day I found out that he had also lied to other hospital staff members about what had happened. Over and above all of this I also could hear him talking with my mother and father like they were stupid and interrupting their every comment or question. I am not going to comment on his diagnosis or treatment because that too was inaccurate. I could go on and on but the bottom line is anyone reading this who might be considering hiring Tafur as their so called "doctor" should definitely look elsewhere for someone else who actually deserves the title.

Did not seem to listen. Disregarded former physician's information.

caring

Dr. Tafur takes the time to explain whatever your concerns may be. You don't feel rushed or get the feeling he doesn't care. Very good doctor.