Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Angel P Vega has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Angel P Vega has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Angel P Vega has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
It has been 7 years since Dr Vega restored my life. I lived in chronic pain and terrible female issues for most of my adult life. I had seen several doctors over time hoping they could give me hope only to be turned away. Dr Vega actually came into my life as a consult. After a full and thorough work up and discussion he gifted me with a full hysetrectomy. He was and still is my "Angel". While noone wants surgery it was the most merciful gift I have ever received. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. Angel P Vega accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angel P Vega, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Tampa, FL, in this video.
Dr. Angel P Vega is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.