Dr. Angel Veloso Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Angel Veloso?

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I think that people are kind of rude of giving this Dr. a negative feedback, I think people should take it easy and understand that being a Doctor is not easy especially a gastroenterology, people eat a lot of garbage in their mouth and end up messing up their digestion, stomach, and colon for no good reasons people should learn how to take care of themselves in order to keep themselves healthy. He is hard to get an appointment so getting an appointment would take about maybe 3 months or more so that is how good he is. This man is probably the best doctor i seen he treated my father and my mother for any situations they had in their digestion and stomach and he takes his time to talk to you if you have any problems he would examine you and search you from the inside if he finds anything he will do his job and fix it, he is such a professional man, I found his staffs to be professional. He does have a son who also is a professional man as well not like his father but training to be a good doctor himself to take over his father's job. However, i don't like that young doctor lady who he is training to be a doctor i find her to be so plastic and unprofessional she things she is so beautiful with all her make up, dress, and high heels like if she is queen of the office honestly that is not professional for me that's just being miss popular girl in high school i just wish she would leave and find someone else better. Overall good doctor man and staff. I do recommend this man.

You may be putting your life or the life of a love one at risk.

Posted on June 17th, 2017

Dr. Angel Veloso ordered a colonoscopy on my 80-year-old dad a year ago. The procedure was not necessary on someone his age. “The risks outweighed the benefits,” another doctor told us in the hospital while trying to save my dad from massive bleeding do to a perforation in the colon while the colonoscopy was done. My dad never recovered from the hemorrhage and died a month later in my arms as I was desperately trying to revive him. Dr. Angel Veloso is not trust worthy. Should you decide to go to him, get a second opinion because you may be putting your life or the life of a love one at risk.

Magnifico

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Muy buen Dr se toma su tiempo con el pasiente y tiene unas manos privilegiadas me gusta .

Posted on August 8th, 2012

I Do Not Recommend this Doctor

ABC, a very satisfied patient

Posted on May 16th, 2012

For us, I mean my entire family, Dr. Veloso is the best!, all of 50+ baby boomers in the family are patients of his practice, he is a very hard working physician, and his experience as a gastroenterologist can't be beaten by anyone. In every office of a good physician the waiting time is long, if someone wants a rushy physician there is plenty of them without patients waiting in the lobby. Dr. Veloso is not greedy at all, Dr. Veloso LOVES his job, and he works hard because of that.

Posted on March 29th, 2011

I recommend this Dr. He takes his time with all his patients and even though I waited a while to see him I know its because he takes his time with everyone.

Posted on October 7th, 2010

Their staff is very unprofessional; they always had to reschedule my appointment, after making the appointment a MONTH ago. When I finally go to the appointment, apparently the building is empty and there is no one in the office! I am very displeased at the experience of just trying to see the doctor. I do NOT recommend seeing this doctor!

Posted on May 19th, 2017