Dr. Angela W Aboutanos Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Angela W Aboutanos?

Fine physician and person

This is a fabulous doctor and person. She is smart, a good listener and is in touch with the lives of everyday people. She listens to your concerns and addresses your health issues in a most efficient manner. I have been a RN for over 40 years and would highly recommend her.

Dr Aboutanos is a very skilled physician. She takes as much time as needed and is very easy to talk to. I highly recommend her!

Wonderful Doctor

She sits down and treats you like a friend/ person

MS.

Dr. Aboutanos is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have recommended her to all my friends.

Dr. Aboutanous

Dr. A. Aboutanos is wonderful. I have recommended her to my friends. She makes you feel that she really cares about you and always recommends a good doctor if you need a specialist. She is an Internist.

She is the best family doctor I have ever been to. Two of my daughters and their husbands are using her as their family Doctor.

Wonderful Doctor!

I am so thrilled to have found a Dr that listens, cares and gets to the bottom of things very quickly. I love my new doctor and am very happy with her professionalism, explaining things to me, diagnosis has been spot on and I have a lot of medical issues.

spectacular

I think the best Dr I've ever had. She cares for her patients and listens to any concern her patients might have. Thank you for just being a great person!!!

Very thorough

New patient, so had to wait months to get in. Staff very prompt and courteous. Spent time with me and went over all concerns.

Dr. Angela Aboutanos

She is a wonderful doctor. I would not go to anyother doctor unless she moved away or retired. I have recommended many of my friends to her and they all think she is wonderful.

Wonderful Physician

We have been patients of Dr. Aboutanos for more years than I can count. We are always pleased with her approach to any physical problems that may crop up. She always makes us feel like FAMILY! We feel she is very competent, prompt, and caring.

Review of Dr. Aboutanos

Dr. Aboutanos came highly recommended and after just one visit I understand why. If you are looking for a doctor who listens, cares, and provides excellent medial advise, look no further. The staff was very helpful as well--helping with follow up appointments and appointments with specialists. Dr. Aboutanos's group uses a portal that is easy to access and very helpful with scheduling appointments and sending messages. Being former military I have seen a lot of doctors and I would rank Dr. Aboutanos in the top 1%.