Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela Allevi
Dr. Angela Allevi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Allevi is affiliated with Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr, Main Line Hospital Lankenau and Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela Allevi has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Allevi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Alfred I Dupont Institute
Dupont Hospital For Children
Lankenau Medical Center
Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since
16 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Angela Allevi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions833 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Angela Allevi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.