Dr. Angela E Ambrosia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela E Ambrosia?

Terrible

Went in to Get my FMLA paperwork filled out since I was newly pregnant, she refused to fill out and never said congratulations, and looked at me like I was dumb the entire time. Never offered prenatals or to answer questions, she just said sorry for 10 minutes then walked out of the room. She made me feel so dumb for wanting to come in for my new pregnancy.

Today I met the Dr. for the first time. I was thrilled at how she explains things that a normal person can understand. She was very good at explaining what she would do and make sure that I understand. She is a kind and caring Dr. Good Luck

Geisinger Rocks

Never had a problem with Dr or with Geisinger.

She moves around from place to place, job to job.Can't seem to settle down any where. Get to trust her and she moves again.

One of the Greatest!

I am a newer patient of Doctor Ambrosia and she came very highly recommended. I had been going to another Doctor for 25 years but have never had the care, follow up & attention given to me by this wonderful caring Doctor. She spends the time needed with me and I do not feel like a "production line" patient. My other Doctor knew that my sister had stage 4 colon cancer and offered me condolences and xanax. Dr. Ambrosia immediately sent me off the hospital for testing to make sure I did not have the same. Thank you for being there for me and for caring.

Dr. Angela E Ambrosia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Cloud, MI.