Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Angela M Arango
Angela M Arango is a Doctor primarily located in Stockton, CA. She speaks English.
7210 Murray Dr
Stockton, CA 95210
Angela M Arango has the following 14 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Urinary Incontinence
- Smoking Cessation
- Anxiety Disorders
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Angela M Arango - Posted on June 22nd, 2011
Self-verified patient of Angela M Arango - Posted on October 13th, 2010
This review for Dr. Arango is long overdue. Two years ago I came to Dr. Arango with a host of symptoms ranging from loss of mobility, vision loss, uncontrollable tremors and severe head pain. Dr. Arango worked with each specialist that I needed to see as my advocate. She went above and beyond what you would normally expect from a physician which included calling me at home just a follow up. As you can imagine in the world of medicine, many doctors like to brush complicated symptoms aside and tell you that either you need to slow down, it is all in your head, or my favorite, you must be depressed. Dr. Arango would never accept any of these diagnoses and worked with insurance to allow me to see the head doctor for Health Net so that I could be released to see the head Intensive Neurologist for UCLA. Thankfully, I was able to receive the needed treatment and today I have made a full recovery. In order to be able to continue follow up appointments with UCLA, I needed to switch my primary physician to someone who works with UCLA. Believe it or not, Dr. Arango helped with that process also. I was devastated to leave this amazing woman, but I felt reassurance in knowing that the rest of my family still had Dr. Arango listed as their primary physician. I have made it a point to recommend Dr. Arango to everyone I know who is looking for a doctor that truly cares about their patients. Several members of my faculty are now her patients.
don't go to this Doctor
Self-verified patient of Angela M Arango - Posted on September 1st, 2010
I use to think it was her staff that made it difficult to make an appointment, to get refills, or have Dr. Arango call me back for results, but since she moved it is the same treatment. Dr. Arango will not call me back or take care of my needs. All she does is send me to other specialist who they even say she could of taken care of the problem herself. Then when I go to my appointment all she does is talk about her issues.
Self-verified patient of Angela M Arango - Posted on May 13th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Angela M Arango - Posted on March 30th, 2009
Angela M Arango Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Angela M Arango's office for more information.
7210 Murray Dr Stockton, CA 95210
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Medical Centers, 7210 Murray Dr, Stockton, CA
Angela M Arango is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stockton, CA.