Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela G Bradley MD
Dr. Angela G Bradley has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Angela G Bradley has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Angela G Bradley is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela G Bradley - Posted on November 30th, 2015
BEST DR EVER
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela G Bradley - Posted on October 12th, 2015
Best female GI doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela G Bradley - Posted on September 12th, 2015
Dr. Bradley is a brilliant amazing woman. Her concern and high quality care for me went beyond what I expected. Bellingham is lucky to have a physician well versed in not only gastrointestinal illnesses but liver problems as well. I could tell she was well liked by her peers, her office staff and other patients. I understand why there is a wait to see her.
12 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Angela G Bradley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsPEACE HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP WHATCOM, 4545 Cordata Pkwy, Bellingham, WA
Dr. Angela G Bradley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.