Angela Was is a very pleasant Doctor who gave me all the necessary care that she could provide... I was very happy to have had her as a doctor for my procedure...

BEST DR EVER

Absolutely the best doctor ive ever seen in my lifetime.. Disappointed she left if I knew where she went next I would follow. Ive never in 38 yrs meet a doctor who listened and actually cared like her about her patients like she did

Best female GI doctor

Dr. Bradley is a brilliant amazing woman. Her concern and high quality care for me went beyond what I expected. Bellingham is lucky to have a physician well versed in not only gastrointestinal illnesses but liver problems as well. I could tell she was well liked by her peers, her office staff and other patients. I understand why there is a wait to see her.

Dr. Angela G Bradley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.

Dr. Angela G Bradley Is this you?