Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela G Brittsan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
My overall experience with Advanced Cardiac Care has been much more that I expected. I had no idea this Gem was in my backyard in OKC. The Cardiologist are well trained all with Medical Degress and then PHD shows how dedicated they are to this field of medicine. The have the Knowledge, experience, equipment, staff and most of all the guts to tackle what most people walk away from. My highest rating of any medical experinece I have had in the last 20 years. Bottom Line They Care! They take YOUR Heart Disease Personal. I am not affliated with this group in anyway. I drive from Tulsa to OKC just to see these Docotors, PA's and NP's.
14 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Angela G Brittsan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIndiana University Cardiothoracic Surger, 1801 Senate Blvd Ste 2000, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Angela G Brittsan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.