Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela L Emmons Brule has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 6
This provider failed to adhere to her duty to follow up with a patient after suspicious test results, and has exhibited a complete lack of empathy and communication skills required of a physician. We have had to go around her through other physicians' offices just to get medical records and obtain medical opinions, because she never bothered to call back regarding concerning test results, for which surgery is required (had to get this information from other physicians because she never followed up). She failed to properly educate and communicate potentially malignant findings that led her make a specialist referral, failed to call to discuss the results and explain diagnostic and treatment options once the specialist procedure results came back, and moreover yelled at and scolded me over the phone while simply trying to understand my results and treatment options. She seems to care only about the legal constraints of patient information access but not about her duty as a physician to communicate a patient's condition and educate the patient about the risks in a professional manner. She is a poor and pathetic excuse for a doctor or even a professional, and I hope you and your family quickly look elsewhere if you come across her name under your insurance plan. Her ineptitude makes her undeserving of your trust, money, and time.
34 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Angela L Emmons Brule accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Angela L Emmons Brule is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.