Dr. Angela N Cade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela N Cade?

best family doctor ever

My family loves dr cade she is the best she is great with my kids she very caring she is so down to earth

ex-patient

Most memorable thing was she was to replace my original Dr that I have seen for 25 years and changed every medication that I was on. No lab work was done to justifiy a change. Just came in and questioned everything that my original Dr had me on!! From cholesterol, menopause, migrains, asthma, copd, back surgerys problems and fibromalgia. Absolutely not enough training to be practicing medicine. Took me off meds that could throw me in to a tailspin, to put it nicely. Did not even try to slowly get me off of certain meds just said no I'm not writing for this!!!! So her loyalties are not with patient at all more worried about her self been young and brand new right out of school Dr.

Dr.Cade maybe young but is definitely the best around

After seeing many doctors and never being given the proper diagnoses I decided to take a friend's advice and schedule an appointment with Dr.Cade. After seeing her for the first time she was able to explain my correct diagnosis and immediately provided me the proper treatment. I can now confidently say do not under estimate her young face. She is one of the most educated,accurate,well rounded doctors around. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a great doctor. Wow!

Dr. Cade has done a terrific job the few times I have gone to see her. My wife is even considering moving to her office. She is young but she knows what she is doing. I would recommend her to anyone.

Dr. Angela N Cade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.