Dr. Angela A Chang Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Angela A Chang?

She is probably the worst doctor I have encountered ...paging got no response..prescription took 2 days to call in to pharmacy..had no real solution to my problems and literally said you figure it out with another doctor...a total waste of time and money and has delayed my recovery . Don't waste your time either.

Wonderful Docor

Dr. Angela Chang is the best! She explained everything to me about my thyroid cancer, performed surgery and was extremely patient with me since I asked a lot of questions. When I was in the hospital she came and took her time to make sure everything was okay.

Dr. Angela A Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.