Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela L Clary has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Angela L Clary has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Angela L Clary has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Angela L Clary is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I've been with Dr. Clary for 18 years. She was my obgyn for the birth of my second child, and my yearly gynecologist. I have struggled with her bedside manner for many years, but her staff were really the ones that made her "bearable" for so long. The first problem was the enormous wait time. The second problem was her attitude upon entering the exam room. It was obvious she was annoyed by being there, but when you're naked on an examining table you can feel quite vulnerable, therefore I would smile and almost have begging eyes for her to please not act so rude. After a minute, she would "magically" soften her tone and body language. Very strange. I would look at her assistant like what is wrong with her, and I could immediately see she was also uncomfortable, as if she was also intimidated by her. I hope that Dr. Clary can find some peace in her life, or else choose a new path that doesn't include human interactions. The irony is she should be a loving, caring, and patient doctor since she chose to help bring lives into this world. Good luck Angela.... I wish only good things for you.
I've been a patient of Dr. Clary for 13+ years and now that my "needs" have changed, as in not having babies anymore and beginning stages of menopause, she has dropped the ball. Since I'm fairly young (44), she has told me for 2 years that I'm too young to be going thru perimenopause/menopause. That's like being told that all of your physical and mental symptoms are fabricated. Not a great thing to tell a hormonal woman..... I'm now demanding blood work to check hormone levels, we'll see how that goes. Once I've determined what's going on, I will then change doctors to someone with a better bedside manner, and specialty in hormone care.
27 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Angela L Clary accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angela L Clary in this video.
Dr. Angela L Clary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, SC.