Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela H Coleman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Angela H Coleman has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Angela H Coleman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Angela H Coleman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
she was the worst doc their she insulted me an I've never had. a bad experience there Angela Coleman was rude an accused me of meth, an me swollen in my stomach an would not listen to me explain all the meds I'd had cuz of the surgery I had 10 weeks earlier, an would not me gave me a prescription for with daw pills, she was EVIL! ! thank God for Dr Stearns, I came in crying in an left in pain, I want be back to I'm assued she has been reprimanded, we love the hospital an the whole staff, an we pay an got ins, an I will make sure everyone want see her, an she never checked my urine! !t was still were I placed it on the sink we live in Dalton ga an we come there an give our money, we want be back an considering other options, I taped her an her accusations an have the pic of the urine that they never tested! shame on her!
18 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGordon Hospital, 1035 Red Bud Rd NE, Calhoun, GA
Dr. Angela H Coleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Calhoun, GA.