Dr. Angela A Diamond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela A Diamond?

I cannot believe how comfortable and informative Dr Diamond is. She is thorough and most helpful. What a please to meet her and I look forward to her helping me with my medical issues.

Had a mitral valve 17 yrs ago here in Terre Haute In. Still ticking. Have been able to enjoy 2 great grandsons so far. Can't get better than that.

The best doctor!!

I had vascular surgery .... wow what a difference it made! Dr Diamond is the best .... kind, informative, loving.... I want to ha be her for all of my needs.... She recently helped me get the right help for a terrible degloving accident.... I don't know where I would be without her help!

Vascular surgery

Dr. Diamond has performed two procedures for me, one of which saved my foot from being amputated and another to clean out a severely blocked caroted artery. She was very caring a compassionate and the outcomes in both cases were excellent.

Dr Diamond is very professional and very kind. She listened to all my concerns and then took action. Highly recommend!

Her formidable intelligence sometimes obscures her genuine, cheerful warmth. Superbly competent, caring, trustworthy.

Dr Diamond didn't spend much time with my husband and simply told him that his leg was inoperable and that he would have to wear a compression stocking for the rest of his life or risk losing his leg! Turns out it was in fact operable, I gather she just didn't want to deal with the fact that we didn't have good health insurance at the time!Her office never followed up to see how he was doing, they just mailed us the bill.

Respectful and competent

My wife is terminally ill. The first meeting with Dr. Diamond revealed a person who was compassionate, respectful, and direct with her patient interaction. She took the time explaining the procedures and expected outcomes. She reassured us that systems were in place for continuity of care throughout my wifes contact with her service. This is a competent physcian who will help reduce the anxiety and stress that comes along with you illness.