Dr. Angela C Fleming Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela C Fleming?

Hands Down the WORSE

The worse OB office ever! I would not reccommend to anyone! They even forgot about me in the room and the nurse had to tell me to get dressed and go because they left! How terrible?! Then I went to ER for abdominal pains in an early pregnancy and the ER checked for no heart beat and neither did the OB or resident because let's be honest you never see your actually doctor here and the residents suck at providing accurate and helpful information!

Medical versus moral advice

I came seeking advice about how to keep myself protected in a non-traditional romantic relationship. Instead of limiting herself to giving me medical advice, Dr. Fleming made me feel ashamed of my relationship. She stated that it was not a healthy relationship even though she had no information about me, my needs, and what drew me into this relationship. Dr. Fleming should limit herself to giving medical advice and stay away from giving moral and religious guidance.

Dr. Angela C Fleming is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.