Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela D Flippin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Angela D Flippin has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 7
I have been trying for 2 weeks now to make my annual appt. With dr. Flippen & for 2 weeks now no one anwers the calls.. I've left several message asking someone to please contact me for an appt. my meds will be running out in 2 weeks. They don't even call me back to schedule. The one & only time anyone answerred she couldn't get the computer to come up & literally hung up on me.. terrible phine ethics.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions8340 Collier Blvd, Naples, FL
Dr. Angela D Flippin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.