2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Angela M Fraser-Reid?

I waited 6 hours to see a doctor in the Emergency Room. It became apparent that this doctor sits more at the computer than actually sees the patient physically although she barks out orders to the Hard working RN' s who shared their dissatisfaction working with Dr. FRASER . As a patient, I sat in a stretcher in chronic pain and argued with Dr.FRASER of my pain was not controlled. She pretty much called me a liar and then retracted her words. I would never refer her to others needing emergency care. HEARTLESS and does not use the Hippocratic Oath to the best of her knowledge. After being discharged over night I went to the Surgeon and he apologized for Dr. FRASER'S inconsiderate attitude and lack of beside manner.

Birth Control

Dr. Angela M Fraser-Reid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sleepy Hollow, NY.

Dr. Angela M Fraser-Reid Is this you?