Dr. Angela M Hawkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela M Hawkins?

Dr Hawkins is awesome! I would definitely give her a 10!!! Very understanding, compassionate and helpful

2weeks ago

Angela Hawkins she' sa very good and Nice doctor

I Would Follow Her to The Moon and Back

Dr. Hawkins has delivered both of my children. She is a phenomenal physician and an even greater personality. We will absolutely have her deliver all of our children. When she was potentially transitioning hospitals we were willing to drive 45 minutes out of our way so she could deliver our child. LOVE HER!

Dr Hawkins doesn't sit at computer writing up charts while actually examining her patients as docs should

Enjoyed the experience I had with this dr. This was my first visit with her but it will not be my last. I felt she was very friendly easy to talk to and ask questions, not a dr that uses a bunch of terminology that I know nothing about. I will recommend her to other women in need of her services.

Not Recommended

I personally did not feel any connection to this dr nor did I have any confidence in the things she was telling me concerning my pregnancy. My appointments were always short and to the point. No explanation of anything. This is my third pregnancy and frankly I felt like going to her office was a complete waist of time. You wait for 30 minutes to have a 5 minute office visit. I never felt rushed at any of my appointments I just never felt connected. From my point of view I think feeling connected to your dr is a big deal. You should feel confident in what your dr is saying and I didn't get that from her. I never knew what to expect at my next appointment because the communication was a little off.