Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela D Henriksen MD
1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy
Avon, IN 46123
Dr. Angela D Henriksen has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Angela D Henriksen has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela D Henriksen - Posted on April 23rd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela D Henriksen - Posted on April 23rd, 2011
Dr. Henriksen is the most caring physician I have had. She always takes any amount of time with us to insure that we understand what is going on and to answer all questions asked. She also has gone far and away out of her way to treat my husband with his medical conditions, even when she was not on call.
- Indiana University
Dr. Angela D Henriksen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Angela D Henriksen's office for more information.
1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Avon, IN 46123
Locations & Directions1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy, Avon, IN
Dr. Angela D Henriksen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Avon, IN.