Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela A Hilger has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Hilger is an awesome Doctor. She eagerly treats my daughter and explains everything. However, I'm extremely upset with this practices ability to treat my 3 month old infant. They state they have Saturday appointments for ill patients only, yet no one would answer the phone when my ill baby fell sick this weekend. Then I called when they opened at 8:30 and they said they have no appointments until tomorrow. It clearly states on their website that they have same day illness appointments. That's not true. Probably will have to take my baby to the er.
Best. Doctor. EVER! We LOVE Dr. Hilger and there is no one else I would trust my daughter with. We're going to be moving soon, and one of the main reasons I didn't want to go is because of her. She always takes her time to listen, truly cares about her patients, and the staff is courteous and gets back to me quickly if I have any questions. We are really going to miss her!
I love this office the staff and the doctors. My children are not afraid to go to the Dr. anymore! The Disney theme is and added bonus. The office is clean and very very friendly. I have always been greeted with a warm friendly smile. If I was in the waiting room for 5-10 min that's a long time. I recommend this office to all my friends. We love Pedidocs!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
15 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Angela A Hilger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid Ryan Mullican Md, 2833 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Angela A Hilger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.