Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Angela Intili has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Angela Intili has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Angela Intili has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Angela Intili is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 55
While she does NOT have a warm and fuzzy office staff - Dr. Intili is competent, caring and genuinely worries for you. She might not have exactly what every person is looking for in an OB/GYN but she took me when I had no insurance and was high risk as well as when I had great BCBS insurance. Please see this doctor!
I am at the beginning of menopause and I was looking for a physician who could guide me through this process. I did my research and I was happy to find Dr. Angela Intili. I phoned to make an appointment but when asked what type of insurance I had I was refused due to the state of Illinois not paying their bills. I was told they could refer me to another physician but I wanted to see Dr. Intili. It's unfortunate that I was not afforded the opportunity to be treated by Dr. Intili. The person I spoke with was not sympathetic at all. I guess my service with the Illinois State Police for the past 32 years means nothing when the Governor refuses to pass a budget. I am sure Dr. Intili is a wonderful physician it's too bad I will never be able to meet her. As far as the person I spoke with on the phone, you may want to work on your interpersonal skills.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2012, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Angela Intili accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAngela Intili Md Ltd, 1415 Essington Rd, Joliet, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angela Intili, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Joliet, IL, in this video.
Dr. Angela Intili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joliet, IL.