Have you seen Dr. Angela Intili?

Don't Judge the Doctor by her office staff!

While she does NOT have a warm and fuzzy office staff - Dr. Intili is competent, caring and genuinely worries for you. She might not have exactly what every person is looking for in an OB/GYN but she took me when I had no insurance and was high risk as well as when I had great BCBS insurance. Please see this doctor!

Great Experience

From my first visit to my last follow up I felt like an actual patient and not just a number. From the office staff, the nurse and the Doctor. Dr. Intili listed to my concerns and together we figured out the best plan for my health needs. I am very happy with the final out come.

Wonderful Caring Physician

I've been a patient of Dr. Intili's for the past 18 years. She's always been easy to talk to as she takes time to listen. She's a VERY knowledgeable, caring physician & excellent surgeon.

Refused Due to State of Illinois Insurance

I am at the beginning of menopause and I was looking for a physician who could guide me through this process. I did my research and I was happy to find Dr. Angela Intili. I phoned to make an appointment but when asked what type of insurance I had I was refused due to the state of Illinois not paying their bills. I was told they could refer me to another physician but I wanted to see Dr. Intili. It's unfortunate that I was not afforded the opportunity to be treated by Dr. Intili. The person I spoke with was not sympathetic at all. I guess my service with the Illinois State Police for the past 32 years means nothing when the Governor refuses to pass a budget. I am sure Dr. Intili is a wonderful physician it's too bad I will never be able to meet her. As far as the person I spoke with on the phone, you may want to work on your interpersonal skills.

My Angel

This woman found my cancer. I'd been to other GYN. Was treated for vaginal dryness. Dr. Intilli went beyond as color wasn't right of skin . She's awesome and spends time with you .

She is an outstanding docter! She knows exactly what she's doing and she cares alot about her patients and takes the time to make sure their ok. Shes the only one i would trust with delivering my baby! Highly recommend her!

Medical Office manager/Patient

I was in the office once and although the Doctor was very courteous her staff was rude. I walked in and no one paid attention to while I stood in the front waiting. They seemed too busy to notice me because lunch was on their mind. I was finally acknowledged and the girl looked at me like she was sizing me up, weird , I know. I was put into a room by one of the nurses who seemed rushed and was not paying much attention to the reason I was there. The Doctor was kind but I cannot get myself to go back there because the staff was intimidating.

I found Dr Intili to be very professional and competent. She patiently listened and took the time to really understand my concerns. I would recommend her to any woman seeking quality medical care.

Nurses are horrible they never call you back when you have an emergency or try to get in the office with an issue. I am changing my doctor due to poor Nurse Service.

Dr. Intili was so rude to me when I was In labor.

I have felt empowered to make informed decisions about my health and care. She takes the time to make sure I am well informed, understand, and have all of my questions answered. She is compassionate and responsive. I have the utmost trust in Dr. Intili as a physician and a surgeon. I am very grateful to have her as my obgyn.

AMAZING OBGYN

I just love Dr. Intili, as she has delivered two of my babies. My mom is nurse and said they were the most beautiful deliveries she had ever seen! She always takes her time with you, and I do not mind waiting for her. She got there so fast when my labor progressed SO FAST, I am still not sure how she got to the hospital so fast both times. I like that she is into natural births, she is so kind and compassionate. I drive over an hour to see her, and I always will!

Dr. Angela Intili is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Joliet, IL.