Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela L Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson's for 7 years and I am so thankful for the excellent care I have received. She is very thorough and spends the extra time to explain things to me in terms I understand. I never feel rushed and I always feel that she listens to me and helps me through all of my concerns. I am moving to Kentucky and the thought of losing her as my doctor is not something I am looking forward to.
Thanks to my HMO, I too had to pick a doctor from a listing. I had heard good things about her husband, but I wanted a female doctor. I have had several majaor surgeries in the past five years, it was a decision I had made with my surgeons and I always find I have to defend my decision with each visit-even for sinus infections. I have been told on a few occasions that "you're just like me" and "this is what my doctor advises" well no I am not and thanks to a major misdiagnosis (due to not listening) I have gone undiagnosed with diabetes for over a year. Thankfully another doctor recognized the symptoms right away or who knows what could have happened. Please take the time to actually hear what the patient is saying.
35 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Bell Memorial Hospital
Dr. Angela L Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSaint Vincent Medical Group, 6620 Parkdale Pl Ste D, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Angela L Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.