Dr. Angela Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Johnson?

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I have been with Dr. Johnson for many years. She is an excellent physician and I highly recommend her.

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Not a good office...ALWAYS a long wait...staff not friendly.....Dr. always flustered.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson's for 7 years and I am so thankful for the excellent care I have received. She is very thorough and spends the extra time to explain things to me in terms I understand. I never feel rushed and I always feel that she listens to me and helps me through all of my concerns. I am moving to Kentucky and the thought of losing her as my doctor is not something I am looking forward to.

Spends the time...

Posted on October 11th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Johnson for about 10 years now and she is VERY thorough, a good listening and spends a lot of time with me.

Listen next time

Posted on August 18th, 2010

Thanks to my HMO, I too had to pick a doctor from a listing. I had heard good things about her husband, but I wanted a female doctor. I have had several majaor surgeries in the past five years, it was a decision I had made with my surgeons and I always find I have to defend my decision with each visit-even for sinus infections. I have been told on a few occasions that "you're just like me" and "this is what my doctor advises" well no I am not and thanks to a major misdiagnosis (due to not listening) I have gone undiagnosed with diabetes for over a year. Thankfully another doctor recognized the symptoms right away or who knows what could have happened. Please take the time to actually hear what the patient is saying.

Posted on November 4th, 2009

I had to chose a doctor after my job switiched companies. I picked her out of the book and was not too happy with the things, but I stuck with her for about 2 years. I finally had to call it quits and chose another doctor in network. Hopefully it will be a better match. I am mostly unhappy because I never left with a clear answer to any of the issues that I came in for a visit for. You may have the flu, but I tested negative. You may need surgery, but we will wait and see. I was misdiagnosed twice and also had problems with them billing my insurance correctly. So I made a switch. Happy hunting. It is hard finding a doctor that fits with you from out of a book.

Posted on March 4th, 2009

Excellent doctor that spends time with you.

Posted on December 8th, 2016