Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela M Langer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
My experience with Dr. Langer is that she relies more on instinct versus medical facts. The office is very clean and the staff seems friendly enough, but I won't be going back. After a long office wait every time, Dr. Langer barely spent 10 minutes with me at each of my appointments. Bottom line: if you're a first time mom like I was, don't be affraid to find the right doctor to deliver your baby. You don't need to settle for the first one you meet.
Dr. Langer is courteous, detailed, and quite organized. she cared about not just myself but the effect my disorder could have on my children. I was impressed with her professionalism and follow-up to my care. However, perhaps she might want to consider the courtesy of the office staff, and every encounter I have had with them was curt. If the doctor wasn't so terrfic I would have changed physicians.
15 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Angela M Langer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOzark Ob/Gyn Inc, 1532 W 32nd St Ste 301, Joplin, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angela M Langer in this video.
Dr. Angela M Langer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joplin, MO.