Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Angela Leung
Angela Leung, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Los Angeles, CA (and 1 other location). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Angela Leung is affiliated with Youville Hospital & Rehabilitation Ctr. She speaks English.
Angela Leung has 4 locations
732 Harrison Ave
Boston, MA 02118
11301 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90073
Book Online Now
Angela Leung has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Angela Leung has the following 4 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Thyroid Diseases
Angela Leung is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Leung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Youville Hospital & Rehabilitation Ctr
10 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Angela Leung Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Angela Leung's office for more information.
100 Ucla Medical Plz Los Angeles, CA : (310) 267-7838
732 Harrison Ave Boston, MA 02118
11301 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90073
200 Ucla Medical Plz Los Angeles, CA : (310) 825-7922
Locations & Directions
Angela Leung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.