Dr. Angela M Davis Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Angela M Davis?

A doctor who listens to you

Great doctor who takes her time and listens to you. She doesn't push all after market dermatology care products like many other Dermatologist do. Never had to wait more than 10 - 15 minutes.

Have been going to Dr. Davis for several years. She is courteous and knowledgeable.

Great Doctor

I'm a little shocked at some of the reviews. I've been going to Dr. Davis since Dec 2008 and I've never had any of the issues listed below. The staff was friendly and the longest I've ever waited to see her was 15 minutes. She has always taken the time to listen to what my issue was, and has removed several moles, and taken care of several precancerous areas on my face that were developing. I appreciate the fact that she is there to be a dermatologist and not a cosmetologist trying to sell me the latest and greatest anti wrinkle creams that never work. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Stay WELL AWAY!!!!

I would NEVER in a million years recommend Angela to anyone! She is patronizing, rude - she made very unprofessional, offensive comments about me being overweight (I weight 140lbs and I'm 5'6'' and I'm also a Dietitian!!), poor on follow-ups, I had a problem every single month with my prescription; having to chase it down days after days, wasting hours of my time! She doesn't open Fridays so when things aren't done on a Thursday (which they usually aren't) you have to wait until Monday. They CLOSE the office and phone lines between 12:00-1:00pm everyday so you cannot contact them at lunch time, which is generally the only time of day you get a break from work, which means more time wasted out of your working day! Probably the worse medical treatment I have receive in my 31 years of living!!!!

Do not waste your time or money

Initial call to make appointment was answered on first try. Doctor didn't spend much time to assess the problem or communicate plan. Medication was prescribed that required insurance pre-authorization. Pharmacy contacted doctor's office and 6 messages left by patient went unanswered. Over 30 telephone calls during business hours over a 3 week period were not answered and went to voicemail. After speaking with a staff member, patient was assured paperwork would be completed. Nothing has been done. Visiting this doctor was a complete waste of time and money. Another doctor must be consulted to obtain medication. Total lack of professionalism and courtesy.

Over bills

Saw me for 5 minutes and charged me $187 for burning off 2 moles. Then she sent my bill to collection.

Phone service is HORRIBLE. At times phone rings non stop with no answer

high staff turn-over

Staff is impatient... i have been there three times and all three times this doctor did not come in until 945am! i had a 9am appt and got there at 845am just like the recording stated. claudia obviously was very bothered when i asked her if nancy can room me since she knew all my history and medications used. she then was very rude and i don't feel i got the same attention from her as i use to from nancy. dr davis is a great dr but her staff turn over is ridiculas and when she does get someone that does a great job they disappear, right when i started feeling comfortable there. my kids and husband, mother and father, and several co-workers go there and all are very disappointed. good thing she's a good dr when it comes to treatment and knowing what she is doing.

Not Recommended

It was always very very difficult to get a live person on the phone during normal business hours which made it next to impossible to get an appointment. Her appointments times were not at all flexible for her patients, which makes patients feel like a number and not a person. I am very disappointed with this Doctor. I would not recommend her.

Dr. Angela M Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.