Excellent doc!

Both my husband and myself had colonoscopies by Dr. Myer this year (2019). I'm an RN at Mission and she came highly recommended by several different MD's. For good reason! She's thorough, knowledgeable, and very professional. She had great bedside manner and expressed genuine concern for us as people.

The whole team was excellent in their care. They explained everything they were doing to make my prodecures as easy as possible. Felt my privacy and care was up most in the staff's minds. Will continue to use and recommend this group of professionals.

Excellent Care

I found Dr. Meyer to be professional, informative and caring. My endoscopy procedure experience with all the staff was exceptional.

I would recommend Dr. Meyer

Due to her popularity, it took a couple of months to get an appointment, but it was worth the wait. Dr. Meyer is very friendly and personable, although she does seem a bit rushed. Her bedside manner, prior to and after my colonoscopy, was great. She appears to be compassionate as well as thorough, and took time to explain my procedure and results. Her nurse, Cathy, was very helpful in answering questions by phone concerning my pathology results. I chose Dr. Meyer initially because of her medical school and residency training at Duke.

Dr. Angela M Meyer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Asheville, NC.