The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela M Miller has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Angela M Miller has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Angela M Miller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I had a type of excema that was a bit rare. I went to my primary doctor, a podiatist as it was on my feet mostly and also my hands. No one could figure it out, and the podiatrist gave me some cream that in the end I found out was actually making it worse as he didn't know what was wrong! I was in agony for months before I thought of going to a dermatologist. They are the best in the area, I saw Dr. Miller and Dr. Gilson only, so I will only review on them. Both so caring and nice. And right off the bat they knew what I had, got me the right meds, told me what to do to avoid getting it again. And now when I see a flare up starting I put some cream on it, and it stops it dead! I have no more problems with it and it's been about 6 years now. I thing they are amazing.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOrsini Gilson & Miller Mds, 223 Monmouth Rd Ste 2B, West Long Branch, NJ
Dr. Angela M Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Long Branch, NJ.