Dr. Angela M Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela M Miller?

Ms.

Dr. Miller is a wonderful doctor, she actually has a wonderful bed side manner. She is very caring and spends as much time as you need to feel comfortable with all that is going on. As a high-risk melanoma patient I feel like she is one of the reasons why I am still healthy.

I had a type of excema that was a bit rare. I went to my primary doctor, a podiatist as it was on my feet mostly and also my hands. No one could figure it out, and the podiatrist gave me some cream that in the end I found out was actually making it worse as he didn't know what was wrong! I was in agony for months before I thought of going to a dermatologist. They are the best in the area, I saw Dr. Miller and Dr. Gilson only, so I will only review on them. Both so caring and nice. And right off the bat they knew what I had, got me the right meds, told me what to do to avoid getting it again. And now when I see a flare up starting I put some cream on it, and it stops it dead! I have no more problems with it and it's been about 6 years now. I thing they are amazing.

Dr. Miller is very personable. She is caring and puts one at ease. Dr.miller made me feel confident about her diagnosis and the treatment required to remediate the problem.

WHAT REALLY COUNTS ABOUT PICKING A DOCTOR

Dr. Miller is a very caring doctor. I find her staff to be very kind and professional.

Dr. Angela M Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Long Branch, NJ.