Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela K Marshall
Dr. Angela K Marshall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, IN. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Marshall is affiliated with St.Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital and Community Hospital Bremen. Dr. Marshall has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela K Marshall has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
Dr. Marshall delivered my first baby. She was very brief with her information and always seemed too busy to take her time with me. My appointment with her only lasted 10 minutes (at the most) and if I had questions, she would briefly answer and give me minimal information. Though I was happy with how she performed in the delivery room, I was not a fan of the way I was taken care of as a patient during my checkup appointments. I would not reccommend
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Marshall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Angela K Marshall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Ob/Gyn, 1130 Medical Arts Blvd Ste 250, Anderson, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angela K Marshall in this video.
Dr. Angela K Marshall is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Anderson, IN.