Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela K Marshall MD
Dr. Angela K Marshall has 2 locations
Dr. Angela K Marshall has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Angela K Marshall has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 5
Refused seeing me at scheduled time.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela K Marshall - Posted on December 22nd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela K Marshall - Posted on November 17th, 2015
Dr. Marshall delivered my first baby. She was very brief with her information and always seemed too busy to take her time with me. My appointment with her only lasted 10 minutes (at the most) and if I had questions, she would briefly answer and give me minimal information. Though I was happy with how she performed in the delivery room, I was not a fan of the way I was taken care of as a patient during my checkup appointments. I would not reccommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela K Marshall - Posted on April 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela K Marshall - Posted on February 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela K Marshall - Posted on August 30th, 2014
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Angela K Marshall Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angela K Marshall, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Anderson, IN, in this video.
Dr. Angela K Marshall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anderson, IN.