Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela Mccool-Pearson
Dr. Angela Mccool-Pearson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairhope, AL. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mccool-Pearson is affiliated with Mobile Infirmary, Thomas Hospital and Mobile Infirmary Medical Center. Dr. Mccool-Pearson has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela Mccool-Pearson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Angela Mccool-Pearson has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Angela Mccool-Pearson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I waited for over an hour, which I expected. But Dr. McCool didnt even give me a diagnosis for my problem or suggest what we could do fix it. The only thing she wanted to do was a hysterectomy. When I asked if that would fix the problem she replied no but you just dont really need your uterus any more.
I was very impressed with the visit with Dr. McCool..especially when the nurse did not have me put the "gown" on until after I had a brief premeeting with Dr. McCool before the actual exam. For me all these years, felt that it is always uncomfortable for a female to meet their OB/GYN for the first time "dressed down". She was extremely easy to talk to and took the time to explain and answer my questions.I am blessed to have so many wonderful Doctors in the Daphne/Fairhope area.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Mccool-Pearson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
21 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Dr. Angela Mccool-Pearson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBROWN AND MCCOOL GYNECOLOGY, 7540 Cipriano Ct, Fairhope, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Angela Mccool-Pearson in this video.
Dr. Angela Mccool-Pearson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairhope, AL.