Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela D Mcgee MD
Dr. Angela D Mcgee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcgee is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela D Mcgee has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Angela D Mcgee has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angela D Mcgee - Posted on December 18th, 2018
Very incompassionate doctor/individual. First thing she said to me was that she can not do anything for me because I was okay eventhough I was not feeling okay , like she blocked me before hand for me to continue telling her my issues. I wish I had recorded our conversations.She did not also bother to give me the summary of my visit. I just waisted my time and my forty dollar co-pay.....
Dr. Mcgee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Angela D Mcgee Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Angela D Mcgee
Dr. McGee earned her medical degree from Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta and completed her internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. She participated in advanced training in Hepatology at the Texas Liver Center and completed a Fellowship in Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition at the University of Texas Health Science Center and M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. Dr. McGee is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Locations & DirectionsKELSEY SEYBOLD CLINIC, 11555 University Blvd, Sugar Land, TX
Dr. Angela D Mcgee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.