Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Angela V Meikle has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Angela V Meikle has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
Dr. Angela V Meikle has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
I love doctor Meikle. I met her through my sister when she was pregnant. When I got pregnant I only saw her but she left the office I use it go. I tracked her down but I was too far long in my pregnancy to switch to her. She was so sweet about it. Now I am seeking another Obgyn and she came to mind. I found her on google and I am about to make an appointment to see her. She is the best Obgyn I have ever encounter.
Dr Meikle no longer practices at the office that I am accustomed to seeing her but she is very much missed. It is difficult to find a Gynecologist that you can trust, be open with and feel comfortable with and unfortunately I find myself still searching for another dr that I can have that connection with as I did with her for years. If I could find where she practices now, I'd definitely like to see see again, as well as my family whom I had given my recommendation to
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBest Medical Care, 12108 Hillside Ave, Richmond Hill, NY
Dr. Angela V Meikle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond Hill, NY.