Dr. Angela Mix Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Mix?

So grateful

Posted on April 9th, 2014

When I began looking for a pediatrician for our first born son, I came across West Plano Pediatrics. Dr. Mix was accepting patients so I made an appointment to speak with her. From the moment I met her, I felt absolutely comfortable and at ease. She answered all of my questions, and I had a lot, being a first time mom. She is so sweet and handled my newborn as if he were her own. At three months, my son had started to develop torticollis and we immediately started physical therapy. He has excelled and we ended up not having to put him in a helmet. She is so attentive and has the best interest of your child. I'm so pleased and grateful for Dr. Mix, I couldn't ask for a better Doctor for my son!

Great with Kids

Posted on March 19th, 2012

Dr. Mix was very patient with my twin girls and took the time to explain everything in detail about their treatment plan. We love having her as our pediatrician.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017