Dr. Angela Mosley-Nunnery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Mosley-Nunnery?

Posted on March 16th, 2016

find another doctor, this one must have to many things to doo. Can never get in touch with them....

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Had to wait a while for a new patient appointment but it was worth the wait

Concerned Patient

Posted on July 7th, 2014

I think Dr. Nunnery is great!!!! The experience I am having with her staff is another story. I have been getting the run around for my test results. They called me and when I call back no one could find the result. Her nurse has not been helpful at all. She has tried to catch an attitude on many occasions. Dr. Nunnery has lost this patient because of her unprofessional staff.

Doctor nunnery

Posted on February 6th, 2014

I love doctor nunnery I been going to her for 13 years , I haven't had any problems.

Very very unprofessional and doesnt care for patients health

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

This is totally ridiculous that you go to a doctors office for help and then have to call constantly for you result. You complete the test as ordered, but you can't get the results. I have called numerous amounts of times and still 3 weeks later no test results, nurse always says she will call me back when she speaks with the doctor. This is not professional and I will have to leave Dr. Nunnery due to the lack of concern for sick patients and the staff that she has working in her practice. Its okay to have good bedside manners, but we also need some one that's prompt and get our medical results back to us asap. Will be finding another doctor, can't take this with Dr. nunnery's office anymore. Dr. Nunnery is great, but the staff she hires, makes her look really bad.

Service

Posted on August 30th, 2013

Never was comfortable with female doctors but she has changed that for me.She is the Doctor of choice for myself an wife.If you require correct diagnosis,a listener,and concerned doctor she is the one.We been with here since her practice begin an will stay.

Posted on August 1st, 2013

EXCELLENT DOCTOR ALSO DR DANIELS TERRIBLE NURSES AND STAFF NOT COURTEOUS, ARGUMENTITIVE, NO PHONE CALL RETURNS, HOUND THEM FOR TEST RESULTS

Dr. Nunnery is the best!!!!

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I've been going to her for 13 yrs and she has always been very caring and concerned. She doesn't always have the best staff but they never stay long. I normally have about a 30 min wait but its worth it.

Dr. Nunnery & staff are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Nunnery for 12 years I love her and her staff THEY ARE GREAT!!!

Dr. Nunnery

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Though it is hard to get an appointment with her, Dr. Nunnery is an amazing MD and she is very insightful and caring. She is very easy to talk to and is always more than willing to explain what she is doing while she does it to make you more comfortable. Her office staff is alway friendly, and her PA's are wonderful! When I can't get in to see her, I always see one of her PA's.

Excellent Physcian

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Dr. Nunnery is one of the most caring dr's I've ever had. However, it is difficult to get an appt. with her but usually easy to get an appt. with one of the PA's, who are also very caring, even though they change frequently. I would highly recommend Dr. Nunnery's practice to anyone.

Excellent and Caring Doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2010

Very compassionate and caring. Very easy to talk to. On initial visit, Dr. Nunnery stayed in the exam room for over half an hour. She took my history, not a nurse. When the visit was over Dr. Nunnery THANKED ME for choosing her as my new provider. When I was having problems with a medication she called at 7:30 in the morning to explain my options and the medications. We were on that call for 10 minutes. She is a gracious and wonderful doctor. She is very thorough. She has diagnosed conditions that several other doctors have ignored. Asking questions is very easy and I get an explanation that I can understand. I highly recommend Dr. Angela Nunnery.