Dr. Angela Odom-Austin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Odom-Austin?

My rock

Posted on August 28th, 2014

Dr. Odom-Austin has been there for us whenever we needed her and her staff. She even goes out her way for the knowledge she shares so we parents are informed. Takes her time with the patients. I like that. I can ask her many questions and she demonstrates things and remembers so much about my family that sometimes I forget. She sees our children as her children and does so much in the community as well. Stays in the know so that we know resources and more. Thankful that she's here for us. And I do tell everyone to go to her.

The Community Doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2014

Our family has been with Pediatrics At The Hamptons for 20+ years. The care Dr. Odom-Austin has provided our is like non other. My sisters feel comfortable with her and she teaches you along with treating you. We get more education on health and life lessons out of her than anywhere else. The wait is well worth it becasue she takes her time with each family. The thing is... she begins to know the family. Even if she is treating only one patient, she looks deep into other sources such as family members and surroundings. For example, all four of us was sick but we all had differnt symptoms... most doctors would say we all had a cold. Well Dr. Odom figured out that I was suffering from seasonal allergies, that the other was indeed a common cold but the youngest two had gotten sick from daycare: one sister was more severe than the other because she asked so many questions that we figured out that she had a serve allergy to carpet fiber!!!! Carpets were just replaced at the daycare. So we now know she has to wash all fibers people they react to her! In other words, Dr. Odom-Austin is awesome!

Not only my family's physician, I consider her part of the family!

Posted on November 16th, 2013

Dr. Odom-Austin was my as well as my siblings pediatrician as children. She is the ONLY Dr. I would trust my children with! We have moved in and out of the area and I would travel to her office for my children to be seen by her. We have experienced it all from colds, bumps, and scraps to asthma attacks ADD and hospitalization. She is completely thorough and takes her time to explain to you. She does not talk at you and goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable with your childrens care. Not only is she our family physician, I consider her family!

Rare blend of intellect and care

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Dr. Odom-Austin has a rare blend of intellectual prowess and a sincere heart for the well being of patients.

Posted on September 20th, 2017