Dr. Angela Oostema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Oostema?

EXCELLENT CHILD CARE PROVIDER

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Being a first time mom I wanted to find a doctor that not only understood my child and his special needs but a doctor that made me feel comfortable enough to trust my sons health and wellness to. DR. Oostema is an EXCELLENT child care provider and I've never had any issues with her or her office. Every time I have an appointment with her office, there is never a long wait and all her team members are all very courteous and pleasant. DR. Oostema is an excellent provider and really makes sure you understand and are knowledgeable about the details of your appointment before you leave, and she also makes sure and lets you know that her and her team are there for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I couldn't be happier with the choice that my family and i have mad with her.

Posted on July 17th, 2013

Very caring and understanding. Explained my situation to me very well. Thank you.

Posted on March 3rd, 2017