Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela S Paas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I have visited this practice for more than 15 years. This was my first appointment with Dr Paas, who took over for my former OB. I was thoroughly disappointed. This Doctor has no bedside manner at all. She was rude, there was no eye contact , she rushed through my appointment and ignored my questions. The long wait time was unacceptable. I will be switching as soon as possible.
19 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1999
University Of North Carolina Health System
Dr. Angela S Paas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsKennesaw Gynecology, 1595 Kennesaw Due West Rd NW Ste 100, Kennesaw, GA
Dr. Angela S Paas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennesaw, GA.