Dr. Angela Paas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Paas?

Excellent Doctor, Excellent Care

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Dr. Paas is a professional who combines modern medicine with practical application. I would HIGHLY recommend her. Her staff is friendly, the environment is clean and hospitable.

Caring, Knowledgeable and Special

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Love Dr Paas. She is a rare breed who combines technical skill with a terrific empathy and personality. She is my favorite and I recommend her to any woman needing a GYN doctor they can trust. She is the very best!

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Exceptional Doctor and staff. Dr Pass was able to diagnosis me, when doctor could. I went to many doctors, even an Holistic doctor and Dr Paas finally figured it out! Thank GOD for her!!!

Awesome

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Great doctor! Not sure why other reviews are bad. She's really helped me a lot during my pregnancy.

Switching as soon as I can

Posted on January 18th, 2015

I have visited this practice for more than 15 years. This was my first appointment with Dr Paas, who took over for my former OB. I was thoroughly disappointed. This Doctor has no bedside manner at all. She was rude, there was no eye contact , she rushed through my appointment and ignored my questions. The long wait time was unacceptable. I will be switching as soon as possible.

Shocked At Other Postings

Posted on April 29th, 2014

I am blown away by the two preceding reviews of Dr. Paas. After years of searching for an OB/GYN that I could truly love, I found Dr. Paas. Friends of mine in downtown Atlanta had sung her praises but lamented the fact that she had relocated to Marietta/Kennestone. Initially, I dismissed the idea of traveling that far to see a doctor even though I had complained for years of not finding a good one. Once I finally decided to make the 50+ mile drive, I was blown away. All of the accolades didn't begin to surmise how wonderful, patient, and caring a doctor this woman is. I was blown away. She took so much time with me. She answered all of my questions and was never condescending. She made me feel like for those few minutes we were together that I was the most important person in the world. This is what I had always hoped for in a doctor. I left that day kicking myself that I had not heeded the advice of my friends and gone to her earlier. Herein lies the most confounding aspect of the prior reviewer's commentary. After finally getting pregnant, I, too, had my membranes stripped but was thoroughly and attentively educated on how and why it was being done. Dr. Paas let me know that such a step is done, and only done, when there is need to do so and in my case, after 40 weeks, it was absolutely appropriate. I cannot believe for one moment that she would haphazardly strip a patient's membranes as callously as the prior reviewer stated. That would be completely inconsistent with what I, and my friends, have experienced with Dr. Paas. I would simply ask when reading the prior reviewer's commentary to consider the sophomoric attacks she cast upon Dr. Paas. In my experience as a litigator, when a person of limited capacity desires to volley an argument but possesses neither fact nor functional oratorical skill, the result is something as childish as, "I would not recommend this Dr to a pregnant dog, let alone another thinking human being." My request to any reader is to factor this into your analysis before offering much credence to her commentary. I am sorry that this woman had a negative experience but when it comes to Dr. Paas all I can say is that I will never feel compelled to look for another doc and she has me until I am old and gray. Thank you, Dr. Paas.

Posted on January 31st, 2013

Dr. Paas is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She truly cares about her patients. She went above and beyond to make sure I had the correct medical treatment and follow-up was prompt. I will never switch to another gynecologist as long as she is in the Atlanta area.

Posted on March 28th, 2016