Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela Pedraza has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Pedraza was the very specific first choice of my NY physician, a highly-respected teaching physician at Albert Einstein Medical Center, when I told him I was relocating to southeast Florida.He knew of other practitioners somewhat closer to my new home but the decision was clear.He was correct. The office is cozy and unassuming, the staff is pleasant and professional, and Dr. Pedraza is both a highly competent psychiatrist and a warm, caring individual.I was very concerned leaving a medical mecca like NY that I would not find equal care. I had nothing to worry about.For a functional outpatient requiring standard office visits and medication, I could do no better than Dr. Pedraza.I have no doubt she is as excellent with possibly more challenging cases too.
35 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1983
Jackson Health System
Dr. Angela Pedraza accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJose E De LA Gandara MD & Angela Pedraza MD PA, 2161 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd Ste 215, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Angela Pedraza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.