Dr. Angela Pedraza Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Angela Pedraza?

Fine physician, warm and wonderful person

Posted on April 12th, 2012

Dr. Pedraza was the very specific first choice of my NY physician, a highly-respected teaching physician at Albert Einstein Medical Center, when I told him I was relocating to southeast Florida.He knew of other practitioners somewhat closer to my new home but the decision was clear.He was correct. The office is cozy and unassuming, the staff is pleasant and professional, and Dr. Pedraza is both a highly competent psychiatrist and a warm, caring individual.I was very concerned leaving a medical mecca like NY that I would not find equal care. I had nothing to worry about.For a functional outpatient requiring standard office visits and medication, I could do no better than Dr. Pedraza.I have no doubt she is as excellent with possibly more challenging cases too.

Posted on May 14th, 2017