Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Angela R Peterman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Peterman is an excellent caring Dr. She takes time to explain your needs and medical treatments she is very personable and kind. She follows up personally with her patients and makes Hospital visits. Her medical training is superior! The office staff is sweet and knowledgeable of all the Drs. in each practice as well as their training. She is top notch and has been rated Top Dr. many times over You can't ask for a more sincere and qualified physician.
Dr. Peterman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Angela R Peterman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnne Arundel Dermatology, 600 Ridgely Ave Ste 123, Annapolis, MD
Dr. Angela R Peterman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.