Dr. Angela Rackley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Rackley?

Posted on December 3rd, 2016

Extremely helpful, took her time and answered all our questions with care and concern. A relief after having few answers prior to her consultation. Grateful for her!

Best Neurologist!!!

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Dr. Rackley was absolutely fantastic! She listened to everything I had to say, and didn't rush me like other doctors do. She was thorough, and took her time explaining things to me. She has helped me deal with my insurance company, which has been a nightmare. I left a message for her one day, and she called me that evening to personally address my questions. I have NEVER had a doctor take that kind of time for me. She is truly one of a kind!

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

It took me 14 years to find a neurologist that I like. I had to go all the way to OH to find one and when I did I found Dr.Rackley. I found not only a neurologist, but a best friend.

Posted on November 2nd, 2016