Dr. Angela Ranzini Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Angela Ranzini?

No Good

Posted on December 6th, 2013

We were referred Dr. Ranzini by my wife's OBGYN when it seemed that my wife's water broke with one of our twins At 20 weeks. We had met her because we already were getting scheduled ultra sounds done at her facility. Since we had somewhat of a relationship already it seemed like a good idea. She was horrible. She suggested we end the pregnancy more than once. Though my son was still fine. We knew the risk and told her that but she wanted nothing to do with trying to get to full term. While at her hospital she refused to talk to us when I was available stating she was to busy. At one point she told us to go back to the doctor that referred us and come up with our own plan. Though my daughter passed my son has survived thanks to doctors who are interested in trying an not worried about stats like Ranzini.

Posted on May 11th, 2012

Dr. Ranzini diagonsed my twins with twin-twin transfusion syndrome early in my pregnancy and made sure that I received the specialist care that I needed. During the course of my 30 week pregnancy, she at many times consulted with doctors around the country about my condition, gave me her cell phone number, and spent hours counseling my husband on I on how to have two healthy babies come out of a difficult pregnancy. Those two babies - who were born at 1.7 pounds and 3.9 pounds turn one year old tomorrow and they are strong and healthy and happy. I still think of Dr. Ranzini often and what she did for my family.

Posted on January 3rd, 2015